Planta’s Astra model is a great solution for limited space! It is 35" long, 69" wide and 32" tall, heavy-duty mini greenhouse designed for backyard farming. Perfect for 3-season gardening of flowers, fruits, and vegetables. Tough, compact and affordable enough for home use.
The greenhouse is made of galvanized tubing and 4 mm polycarbonate. It installs with ease and is meant to last. It was designed with Canadian winter in mind and is capable of withstanding a snow load up to 240 kg/ sq m.
An absolute must have for gardening enthusiasts with limited space!
Watch a video on how to install Astra:
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.