Farmer "Alpine" 50 by Planta is designed for commercial cultivation of agricultural crops in farms. The frames are made of a special galvanized proﬁle and have an arched shape. It consists of arched girders which are connected by purlins and end structures.
Farmer "Alpine" 50 is 25′ wide, 48′ long and 12.5′ high. It can be equipped with a tambour, which helps conserve heat. Farmer "Alpine" 50 can be installed with a foundation or directly on ground by digging the foundation pillars in. Side vents can be installed with either manual or automated electric drive.
Planta Greenhouses is dedicated to deliver your order promptly, so you can begin using your greenhouse products right away. Because greenhouses are packaged in large boxes, they have unique shipping requirements, including:
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450. Deliveries to remote areas may cost extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We will make every effort to ship your order in the fastest possible manner, and by the mode of transportation that you specify; however, in the event of no specific instructions, we will use our judgment and ship the best, fastest and most economical way. We are not responsible for delayed delivery due to conditions beyond our control.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed the next business day.