Farmer "Alpine" 100 by Planta is designed for commercial cultivation of agricultural crops in farms. The frames are made of a special galvanized proﬁle and have an arched shape. It consists of arched girders which are connected by purlins and end structures.
Farmer "Alpine" 100 is 25′ wide, 98′ long and 12.5′ high. It can be equipped with a tambour, which helps conserve heat. Farmer "Alpine" 100 can be installed with a foundation or directly on ground by digging the foundation pillars in. Side vents can be installed with either manual or automated electric drive.
Planta's commercial greenhouses require special shipping and delivery. Please read to learn how it works:
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- The average shipping fee for commercial greenhouses is between $1000 to $2000. Remote areas might be more.
- Receiver must have a suitable forklift (preferably with extensions) to offload the shipment. The largest skid is 10' by 8'.
- Other delivery options are available upon request.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the delivery company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed the next business day.