The Sungrow Ventilation Windows will only be compatible with Sungrow Greenhouse models.
Sungrow Automatic Ventilation Window
Sungrow Automatic Ventilation Window
Approx Size: 3′ ft × 1.4′ ft
Cool off your garden on scorching summer days without having to lift a finger. Heat-activated ventilation will help maintain comfortable growing temperatures and keep your Sungrow Greenhouse from getting too toasty.
- Made from galvanized steel and polycarbonate for long-lasting durability.
- Automatic, heat-activated opening, so your plants get fresh air when they need it most.
- Rust-resistant and low maintenance year-round.
- Simple design for fast and easy installation.
- 3′ ft × 1.4′ ft size – exclusively designed for Sungrow Greenhouse models.
Please note: this window only fits Sungrow Greenhouse models.
The Planta Sungrow Automatic Ventilation Window is the perfect complement to your Sungrow Greenhouse. It will provide increased ventilation and enhance air circulation, both of which are essential for the healthy growth of plants.
The automatic opener is heat-activated and doesn’t require any electricity or programming. This feature guarantees that any hot air will escape throughout the day, preventing your plants from shrivelling up or wilting.
The amount of windows required depends on the greenhouse size, the climate you are in, and the types of plants that will be grown. However, as a general rule of thumb, the following numbers work well:
- Sungrow Compact (10x6.5): 0-2 windows
- Sungrow Urban (10x13): 2-4 windows
- Sungrow 20 (10x20): 4-6 windows
- Sungrow 26 (10x26): 6 windows
- Sungrow 32 (10x32): 6-8 windows
We recommend installing an even number of ventilation windows on either side of the greenhouse for optimum airflow.
- Size: 3 ft wide by 1.4 ft tall (91.4 cm by 42.6 cm)
- Maximum window opening: approximately 45cm (17 23/32 in) depending on adjustment and load
- Start opening temperature: 17 °C-25°C (62,60°F-77°F)
- Maximum opening temperature: 30 °C (86°F)
- ESELKE S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 hour agomy windows
watched videos a few times, wish that there was more instruction on the automatic install. It's a bit daunting cutting into the greenhouse you just built, however there is leeway in the cutting. They still leak even with the rubber. They do work great and open to ventilate so you can leave the greenhouse with confidence, definitely a must!
- DMDan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoVery intelligent little vent windows!
I don’t know how these guys know, but they open daily when it’s warm in there, and faithfully close right back up when it cools down in the evening! How do they know? 😉
- ASAndre S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoMr
good windows but long to assemble and install
- VMVictor M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoGreenhouse
The window is okay but the greenhouse instructions and illustrations aren't the very clearest it would be better to have actual photographs in the manual there is videos but real photographs in the paper manual would be even better
- RMrocco m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoVentilation window
Planta Greenhouses is dedicated to deliver your order promptly, so you can begin using your greenhouse products right away. Because greenhouses are packaged in large boxes, they have unique shipping requirements, including:
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450. Deliveries to remote areas may cost extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We will make every effort to ship your order in the fastest possible manner, and by the mode of transportation that you specify; however, in the event of no specific instructions, we will use our judgment and ship the best, fastest and most economical way. We are not responsible for delayed delivery due to conditions beyond our control.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed the next business day.
The Sungrow Ventilation Window is exactly 3 ft wide by 1.4 ft tall (91.4 cm by 42.6 cm).
The roof ventilation windows are made of the same material as your Planta Greenhouse: shatter-resistant polycarbonate and strong, galvanized steel.
We strongly recommend installing an even amount of roof ventilation windows so that you can place at least one on each side of the greenhouse.
Yes, Roof Ventilation windows work as an add-on and can be installed only once the greenhouse installation is complete.
The Automatic Ventilation Window does not require any batteries or electricity. The heat-activated mechanism will open/close the window once a certain temperature is reached.
The starting opening temperature is between 17°C and 25°C (62.60°F and 77°F), and the maximum opening temperature is at 30 °C (86°F).