Electric heating greenhouse "Phoenix" - plant cultivation in the greenhouse.
The Phoenix Greenhouseheater is a high-end “2 in 1” heater that’s perfect for both the cultivation of young plants, and for protecting them during the winter months.With three output levels (1.0 kW, 1.8 kW or 2.8 kW), the Phoenix provides great output, and delivers easy temperature control between 32 and 79°F courtesy of a precision thermostat.
The technology that we have developed ensures that the temperature is maintained reliably at a reasonable level with no energy-wasting temperature peaks in the greenhouse. The energy savings that are made are not due to half-hearted heating but to sensible use of the available energy. Heating a greenhouse –
The challenge to keep a greenhouse frost-free:
The temperature must remain above 32°F even in the corners. If the current of air does not reach there, then the temperature on the heater has to be really high, however, then a large proportion of the warmth goes up into the gable of the greenhouse, where it is not needed, while the corners may still dip down to minus temperatures.
Bio Green heaters avoid this unnecessary heating up by keeping the switching differential to a minimum, as can be seen from Diagram. This results in significant energy savings. This is why we as greenhouse specialists have developed a range of heaters which offer important advantages: High ventilation rate up to 14832.16 cft (460 m3 /h) The fan setting. By using the fan setting, all the air in the greenhouse can be circulated even in the summer season. With the window open and the fan on, the greenhouse can be cooled down. Air circulation in the summer is also necessary for the pollination of many flowers.
|Weight||5.5 lb / 2.5 kg|
|Delivery Time||2-3 days|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||16 x 8.7 x 13" / 41 x 22 x 33 cm|
|Fan power||53 W / 180 BTUs|
|Air circulation||460 m³/h|
|Maximum heat output||2800 W / 9554 BTUs|
|Maximum power input||13 A|
|Power connection||240 V, 60 Hz|
|Temperature scale||32-79 °F / 0-26 °C|
|Positioning||Floor-standing / Hanging|
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450. You can always give us a call to receive an exact quote.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.