The standard SunGrow 20 is 19.5 ft long, 10 ft wide and 8 ft high. Extensions can be added to make the SunGrow over 100 ft long. Each extension is 6.5 ft and they are available in the accessories tab.
Planta Sungrow a 19.5 ft long, heavy-duty greenhouse designed for backyard farming. Perfect for 3-season gardening of flowers, fruits, and vegetables. Tough enough for commercial farming, but compact and affordable enough for home use.
The unique 8 ft roof height makes it very comfortable to work inside and the heavy duty, rust, and snow resistant steel frame will ensure that your greenhouse will remain intact for years to come even during extreme winter conditions.
This greenhouse comes with «splitter» doors on both sides, two manual windows, and the option to install multiple automated windows.
The package for Sungrow 20 10' × 19.5' × 8 ' consists of the following boxes:
|Planta Base 1||62||11||3||46||1|
|Planta Base 2||50||15||3||73||1|
|Planta Base 3||40||5||3||44||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate base||83||44||3||40||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate Extension||83||44||2||20||2|
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments withing Canada are between $250 and $450. You can always give us a call to receive an exact quote.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.