I just wanted to says how impressed I am with your product. I bought one a year ago April. I live in Stevensville Fort Erie and we had the worst wind for almost 24 hours, gusts up to 120km and my greenhouse survived. Keep making this great product.
The Planta Sungrow 20 was designed with the backyard farmer in mind. The quality materials allow for 3 or 4 season gardening of beautiful flowers, delicious fruits, and vegetables in most areas. Not to mention, the attractive and sleek design adds a stunning element to your backyard.
Exact size: 118.1 x 94.5 x 238.56 inches
The reliable rust-resistant steel frame is strong enough to withstand the most extreme climates, regardless of where you may live. So feel confident knowing that your garden will continue to thrive in a safe and solid environment that will stay standing for years to come.
Planta Greenhouses is dedicated to deliver your order promptly, so you can begin using your greenhouse products right away. Because greenhouses are packaged in large boxes, they have unique shipping requirements, including:
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450. Deliveries to remote areas may cost extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We will make every effort to ship your order in the fastest possible manner, and by the mode of transportation that you specify; however, in the event of no specific instructions, we will use our judgment and ship the best, fastest and most economical way. We are not responsible for delayed delivery due to conditions beyond our control.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed the next business day.
The package for Sungrow 20 10' × 19.5' × 8 ' consists of the following boxes:
|L, (in)||W, (in)||H, (in)||Weight,(lbs)||Quantity|
|Planta Base 1||62||11||3||46||1|
|Planta Base 2||50||15||3||73||1|
|Planta Base 3||40||5||3||44||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate base||83||44||3||40||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate Extension||83||44||2||20||2|
Every greenhouse kit comes with optional legs that can be dug directly into the ground. The amount of legs included depends on the greenhouse size.
Yes! All of our Sungrow models come with manual doors and a manual window above the door on both ends of the greenhouse.
For our Sungrow models, the door opening width is 800mm or 31.5".
There are several different types of greenhouse bases, information, and pictures posted by our customers on our Customer Stories page and our Planta Facebook page. Additionally, you can learn more about "Types of Greenhouse Bases - With Pros & Cons of Each" on our blog.
Unfortunately, we do not have any lean-to greenhouses available at this time.
All of our products come pre-packaged by the manufacturer and can only be customized in length (6.5' extension). However, the height of the greenhouse can also be increased if placed on a base (up to 5ft above the ground)
We use 6mm heavy-duty, double-walled polycarbonate panels with a UV-protected outside layer for our Residential Greenhouses.
The greenhouse frame is made out of heavy-duty galvanized steel.
Roof Ventilation Windows
It is strongly recommended to go with an even amount of roof ventilation windows. This is so you can place at least one on either side of the greenhouse. The amount of windows required depends on the greenhouse size, the climate you are in, and the types of plants that will be grown inside the greenhouse.
Our Automatic Ventilation Windows do not require any batteries or electricity. A heat-activated mechanism will open/close the window once a certain temperature is reached.
The opening temperature is between 17 °C and 25°C (62.6°F to 77°F), while the maximum opening is at 30 °C (86°F).
Roof ventilation windows work as an add-on and can be installed only once the greenhouse installation is complete. Windows can be added later as well.
The Sungrow models can hold snow load weight of up to 6ft of fresh snow (75 psf or 360 kg / m2) on top of the greenhouse.
The wind resistance is 100km/h (65 mp/h).
On our YouTube channel, you'll find step-by-step installation guide videos to help ease the installation process.
Absolutely! The polycarbonate is very easy to work with, and the galvanized steel frame is strong enough to support any additional accessories.