Every greenhouse kit comes with optional legs that can be dug directly into the ground. The amount of legs included depends on the greenhouse size.
Approx Size: 10' × 26' × 8'
Imagine having a beautiful garden that continues to flourish after the warm glow of summer has faded — a place where you and your plants are safe from the thundering storms outside. A hidden oasis to show off your green thumb without the limitations of the seasons, where you can grow zesty fruits and spicy peppers regardless of where you live in the world.
One of the strongest greenhouses in the world: heavy-duty materials, more weather-resistant, and with a decade-long warranty.
- New door window handles and metal trims.
- Comes with two doors (one at each end).
- Wind resistant up to 65 mph for those living in gusty climates.
- Withstands a snow load (light snow) of up to 6 feet (75 psf), and 3 feet of packed snow making it perfect for areas with harsh winters.
- Made with a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame and 6 mm double-wall polycarbonate panels.
- Bell-shaped design - the wind, snow, and hail just slide off the sides.
- Extendable beyond 100ft - so you can expand your greenhouse when you're ready.
- Maintenance-free means more time to focus on your garden.
- 10-year warranty because our greenhouse is undeniably durable.
- Access to our closed Facebook group to connect with and learn from other greenhouse owners.
We reimagined backyard farming with the Planta Sungrow collection. Quality materials and sturdy construction allow for 3 or 4 season gardening, with the ability to harvest flowers, fruits, and vegetables multiple times a year. Additionally, the unique design adds a beautiful and modern element to your backyard space.
Exact size: 118.1 x 94.5 x 317.36 inches
The spacious size, end-to-end ventilation, and tall 8 ft roof height ensure that your plants will thrive and you'll feel comfortable when working inside.
The greenhouse comes with:
- two doors
- two manual windows
- the option to install multiple windows.
The durable rust-resistant galvanized steel frame is both tough and stable. It can withstand the most extreme climates, sustaining minimal, if any, damage from severe weather. So rest easy knowing that your garden will stay safe and continue to flourish in a greenhouse that was built to last.
- MLMichel L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoFANTASTIC GREENHOUSE
Love the product and very good quality. May I suggest that you prep your base with attention. I used 6x6 treated lumber as a perimeter base. Mounted the greenhouse on top of the beams. The instruction manual is not the greatest, lots of images but no detailed written instruction. I used videos on the internet to help with the assembly. It is a must for sure, they really help understand the process. This is a great greenhouse but assembly is not for the amateur.
- MHMark H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoAmazing Greenhouse
I love everything about the Sungrown 26 greenhouse. I completed the installation myself using the provided YouTube installation video. I had a blast growing this first season.
- SMSundari M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation CaliforniaRated 5 stars3 months agoWonderful greenhouse
This is a super solid, roomy greenhouse. We attached ours to a foundation of 2 rows of cinder blocks filled with cement with rebar underneath, connected by long bolts to pressure treated wood on top. It won’t be going away anytime soon. There are many many nuts and bolts involved in putting this together and it took us a while, but now it’s done and very beautiful. 😊
- SNScott N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation MichiganRated 5 stars6 months agoI'm very happy with the quality
Winter held out longer than I hoped this year (we ended up with 325" of snow and still had snow on the ground on May 12th) so it took longer than I hoped to get the greenhouse set up, but it's up and running and I have the first round of photos ready for you!
I'm very happy with the quality of it and I can't wait to grow more produce and extend our growing seasons.
- RCRandy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation IdahoRated 5 stars7 months agoFinished my greenhouse
Finished my greenhouse and thought you guys might want to see some pictures.
Planta Greenhouses is dedicated to deliver your order promptly, so you can begin using your greenhouse products right away. Because greenhouses are packaged in large boxes, they have unique shipping requirements, including:
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450. Deliveries to remote areas may cost extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We will make every effort to ship your order in the fastest possible manner, and by the mode of transportation that you specify; however, in the event of no specific instructions, we will use our judgment and ship the best, fastest and most economical way. We are not responsible for delayed delivery due to conditions beyond our control.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed the next business day.
The package for Sungrow 26 10' × 26' × 8 ' consists of the following boxes:
|L, (in)||W, (in)||H, (in)||Weight,(lbs)||Quantity|
|Planta Base 1||62||11||3||46||1|
|Planta Base 2||50||15||3||73||1|
|Planta Base 3||40||5||3||44||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate base||83||44||3||40||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate Extension||83||44||2||20||3|
Yes! All of our Sungrow models come with manual doors and a manual window above the door on both ends of the greenhouse.
For our Sungrow models, the door opening width is 800mm or 31.5".
There are several different types of greenhouse bases, information, and pictures posted by our customers on our Customer Stories page and our Planta Facebook page. Additionally, you can learn more about "Types of Greenhouse Bases - With Pros & Cons of Each" on our blog.
Unfortunately, we do not have any lean-to greenhouses available at this time.
All of our products come pre-packaged by the manufacturer and can only be customized in length (6.5' extension). However, the height of the greenhouse can also be increased if placed on a base (up to 5ft above the ground)
We use 6mm heavy-duty, double-walled polycarbonate panels with a UV-protected outside layer for our Residential Greenhouses.
The greenhouse frame is made out of heavy-duty galvanized steel.
Roof Ventilation Windows
It is strongly recommended to go with an even amount of roof ventilation windows. This is so you can place at least one on either side of the greenhouse. The amount of windows required depends on the greenhouse size, the climate you are in, and the types of plants that will be grown inside the greenhouse.
Our Automatic Ventilation Windows do not require any batteries or electricity. A heat-activated mechanism will open/close the window once a certain temperature is reached.
The opening temperature is between 17 °C and 25°C (62.6°F to 77°F), while the maximum opening is at 30 °C (86°F).
Roof ventilation windows work as an add-on and can be installed only once the greenhouse installation is complete. Windows can be added later as well.
The Sungrow models can hold snow load weight of up to 6ft of fresh snow (75 psf or 360 kg / m2) on top of the greenhouse.
The wind resistance is 100km/h (65 mp/h).
On our YouTube channel, you'll find step-by-step installation guide videos to help ease the installation process.
Absolutely! The polycarbonate is very easy to work with, and the galvanized steel frame is strong enough to support any additional accessories.