Every greenhouse kit comes with optional legs that can be dug directly into the ground. The amount of legs included depends on the greenhouse size.
Approx Size: 10' × 19.5' × 7'
Imagine a garden filled with life yet untouched by time. A space where you can harvest heat-loving vegetables while a piercing winter storm is raging outside the door. A stable environment where vine-ripe tomatoes and succulent strawberries will thrive. A lovely quiet space to spend away from work, kids, and the chores of life.
Strong and spacious: long-lasting construction, weather-resistant materials, and roomy design.
- Wind resistant up to 65 mph for those living in gusty climates.
- Comes with two doors (one at each end).
- Withstands a snow load of up to 3 feet (32 psf)
- Made with a heavy-duty galvanized pipe frame and 6 mm double-wall polycarbonate panels.
- Arched shape - so the wind, snow, and hail just slide off the sides.
- Extendable beyond 100ft - so you can expand your greenhouse when you're ready.
- Maintenance-free means you have more time to focus on your garden.
- We offer a 5-year warranty because our greenhouse is heavy-duty and long-lasting.
- Access to our closed Facebook group to connect with and learn from other greenhouse owners.
The Planta Sigma 20 is an urban gardener's dream come true. The quality heat-capturing materials allow for 3 or 4 season gardening, meaning you'll be able to harvest delicious fruits and vegetables beyond the outdoor growing season. Additionally, the rounded design is incredibly spacious, giving you the room to make the most out of your backyard garden.
Feel confident knowing that the rust-resistant galvanized pipe frame is tough enough to withstand a variety of severe weather conditions – keeping your garden safe and sound throughout the year.
The greenhouse comes with:
- two doors
- two manual windows
- the option to install multiple windows.
The Sigma 20 greenhouse is extremely pleasant to work in throughout the day due to the end-to-end airflow and the distinctive 7ft roof height.
- CPCheryll P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation New JerseyRated 5 stars1 month agoLove the product/ assembly is a challenge but tech support goes above and beyond
So far I love it - we just finished putting it up - have electric to it, heat.... and soon lights. Putting the kit together was definitely a challenge - some views in the instruction manual were hard to really see and understand - so figuring it all out took time - But your customer technical service - is absolutely great - we got what felt like 24 hour support! - weekdays after work and weekends! - we even had additional videos that were shared with us - and these were very helpful - The hardware however for the doors are just falling apart - we asked for one replacement right away - but I can see we will need another already - need to consider better quality hardware - have not installed the vents yet - hoping that will not be too difficult - I would love to give more feedback once I have actually grown in it this winter and into spring -
- KWKathy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation OntarioRated 5 stars8 months agoThe material is lightweight and strong but looks so nice
We installed our greenhouse in 2020 & grow cucumbers, peppers, peanuts, squash, and corn. The greenhouse has extended our season by over 6 weeks and helped to grow hot climate items. The material of the greenhouse is lightweight and strong but it looks so nice. It is a great investment. We love our greenhouse.
- MLMary lou S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation New HampshireRated 5 stars8 months agoLooking forward to our first growing season using it
We installed our Planta Greenhouse in 2021 and we are planning to raise tomatoes and peppers but have not had it for a growing season yet.
Buying from Planta was ok. Setting it up was a different story. Directions that came with it were minimal. After several calls to the company and a link to a set up video it went better. We suggest you include this link or a DVD when you sell one.
We haven't got a favorite thing about our greenhouse yet. Looking forward to our first growing season using it.
To someone considering buying a Planta Greenhouse, we would say – make sure you have at least one person helping you and request a DVD or link on how to put it together.
- JGJessica G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation MaineRated 5 stars9 months agoIt is worth every penny
I installed my Planta Greenhouse in 2021 and I grow seasonal vegetables. The greenhouse extended my season significantly. I was able to start my seedlings earlier and we had tomatoes 3 weeks later than usual.
Buying the greenhouse was trouble free and fast and my favorite thing about my Planta Greenhouse is the value for the money and that it looks great.
To someone considering buying a Planta Greenhouse – don’t hesitate buying one. It is worth every penny.
- SBSuzanne B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation British ColumbiaRated 5 stars9 months agoIt is so roomy and air tight!
I installed my Planta Greenhouse in 2021 and I grow tomatoes, cucumbers, melons and lettuce in the summer. This winter I have bunching onions, leeks, winter cabbage, and Asian cabbage. Eager for spring as I planted 50 fragrant daffs!!! This greenhouse changed my growing season because I've never had success with melon until now. Harvested my last tomatoes November 2!
My experience buying from Planta was great, they went above and beyond with customer service! My favorite thing about the greenhouse has been that it is so roomy and air tight! It looks good in the garden as well! So far everything is going so good. We get strong winds and it was just recently -22.
To someone considering buying a Planta Greenhouse – I think you’ll be pleased.
Planta Greenhouses is dedicated to deliver your order promptly, so you can begin using your greenhouse products right away. Because greenhouses are packaged in large boxes, they have unique shipping requirements, including:
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450. Deliveries to remote areas may cost extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We will make every effort to ship your order in the fastest possible manner, and by the mode of transportation that you specify; however, in the event of no specific instructions, we will use our judgment and ship the best, fastest and most economical way. We are not responsible for delayed delivery due to conditions beyond our control.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed the next business day.
The package for Sigma 20 10' × 19.5' × 7 ' consists of the following boxes:
|L, (in)||W, (in)||H, (in)||Weight, (lbs)||Quantity|
|Sigma Base 1||80||41||7||73||1|
|Sigma Base 2||76||20||2||77||1|
|Sigma Polycarbonate Base||83||44||3||55||1|
|Sigma Polycarbonate Extension||83||44||2||20||1|
Yes! All of our Sungrow models come with manual doors and a manual window above the door on both ends of the greenhouse.
For our Sungrow models, the door opening width is 800mm or 31.5".
There are several different types of greenhouse bases, information, and pictures posted by our customers on our Customer Stories page and our Planta Facebook page. Additionally, you can learn more about "Types of Greenhouse Bases - With Pros & Cons of Each" on our blog.
Unfortunately, we do not have any lean-to greenhouses available at this time.
All of our products come pre-packaged by the manufacturer and can only be customized in length (6.5' extension). However, the height of the greenhouse can also be increased if placed on a base (up to 5ft above the ground)
We use 6mm heavy-duty, double-walled polycarbonate panels with a UV-protected outside layer for our Residential Greenhouses.
The greenhouse frame is made out of heavy-duty galvanized steel.
Roof Ventilation Windows
It is strongly recommended to go with an even amount of roof ventilation windows. This is so you can place at least one on either side of the greenhouse. The amount of windows required depends on the greenhouse size, the climate you are in, and the types of plants that will be grown inside the greenhouse.
Our Automatic Ventilation Windows do not require any batteries or electricity. A heat-activated mechanism will open/close the window once a certain temperature is reached.
The opening temperature is between 17 °C and 25°C (62.6°F to 77°F), while the maximum opening is at 30 °C (86°F).
Roof ventilation windows work as an add-on and can be installed only once the greenhouse installation is complete. Windows can be added later as well.
Sigma models can hold a snow load weight of 32 psf (160 kg / m2) or 3ft of fresh snow on top of the greenhouse. The wind resistance is 65 mp/h (100km/h).
Absolutely! The polycarbonate is very easy to work with, and the galvanized steel frame is strong enough to support any additional accessories.
Post Purchase Sigma
On our YouTube channel, you'll find step-by-step installation guide videos to help ease the installation process.