Every greenhouse kit comes with optional legs that can be dug directly into the ground. The amount of legs included depends on the greenhouse size.
Approx Size: 10' × 32' × 8'
What if there was a remarkable corner of your backyard unaffected by the cold air and darker days? A spot where you can enjoy the sunshine and grow juicy cherry tomatoes and crispy bell peppers regardless of the season. A secret hideaway where you can shield yourself from the snow and spend time sprouting new life.
Grow through the seasons with a Planta Sungrow Greenhouse.
One of the strongest greenhouses in the world: heavy-duty materials, more weather-resistant, and with a decade-long warranty.
- New door window handles and metal trims.
- Comes with two doors (one at each end).
- Wind resistant up to 65 mph for those living in gusty climates.
- Withstands a snow load of up to 6 feet (75 psf), making it perfect for areas with harsh winters.
- Made with a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame and 6 mm double-wall polycarbonate panels.
- Bell-shaped design - the wind, snow, and hail just slide off the sides.
- Extendable beyond 100ft - so you can expand your greenhouse when you're ready.
- Maintenance-free means more time to focus on your garden.
- 10-year warranty because our greenhouse is undeniably durable.
- Access to our closed Facebook group to connect with and learn from other greenhouse owners.
Backyard farming has never looked better than with the Planta Sungrow 32. This heavy-duty greenhouse will protect your garden and retain enough heat for you to enjoy 3 or 4 season gardening of your favorite plants. Smart engineering and strong construction make this greenhouse tough enough for commercial farming but compact and affordable enough for the backyard gardener.
Exact size: 118.1 x 94.5 x 396.06 inches
Enjoy plenty of ventilation, a spacious interior, and a unique 8 ft roof height, keeping both you and your plants comfortable and cool throughout the day.
The greenhouse comes with:
- two doors
- two manual windows
- the option to install multiple windows.
The galvanized steel frame used across our entire Sungrow collection is rust-resistant and can easily withstand the most extreme climates. So feel confident that your hard work will stay protected and continue to flourish regardless of what the weather outside may be.
- DWDavid W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 weeks agoGreenhouse
The Sungrow 32 is amazing! The workmanship and precision are incredible! I am very happy with it. It was very time consuming with all the little nut and bolts but it did come together beautifully. The only negative things were that there wasn’t enough of the clear tape so I had to buy some and it seemed like the bands were a little short or the fastening bolts for the bands were a little short.
Overall I am pleased.
- LDLeasa D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation NebraskaRated 5 stars1 month agoAmazing greenhouse
Beautiful, sturdy, fabulous greenhouse. The installation/building videos are the key to getting it built. I’m in love with my Planta.
- JTJohn T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation OntarioRated 5 stars8 months agoIt's the strongest built greenhouse on the market
I installed my greenhouse in 2021, and so far I started garlic in it. The future plan is to grow tomatoes, sweet peppers, etc. Also, it has provided a snow free growing space. I think it’s the strongest built greenhouse on the market, and fast delivery. Helpful videos and good customer service. It is built to last. I went with Sungrow 32 and the snow slides right off. Looking forward to an extended growing season.
To someone considering purchasing the greenhouse from Planta I’d say - watch the how-to videos. Ask Questions. Get your site and foundation ready first. Get help if needed.
- CFCathy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation British ColumbiaRated 5 stars8 months agoIf gardening is your passion then make the investment!
We installed our greenhouse in the summer of 2021, and we’re just experimenting still but had great crops of tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, spinach and cabbage. Also non- stop camomiles in one section. The greenhouse had us harvesting lettuce and spinach into November! It is great to set chairs up inside and enjoy a glass of wine surrounded by your plants in the summer and in the winter when it warms up and you can watch your chickens enjoy a dirt bath in ground that is not frozen!
We just carry the chickens over for the 'Spa Treatment' and return them to their coop for bedtime. This was an added bonus of our greenhouse we didn't expect. We will be stopping their treatments in early March and give a shot at planting when the greenhouse starts staying warm. It will be our first spring with the greenhouse and we are very excited!
The buying process was simple and straightforward. It was easy to phone and talk to a person when I had questions.If gardening is your passion then make the investment! It was worth it for us!
- JMJay M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation OregonRated 5 stars8 months agoSturdy, good quality, nice inside
We installed our greenhouse in 2021, and we grow bok choy, lettuce, tomatoes, strawberries, asparagus, various shrubs and trees in our greenhouse. It has extended our growing season on both ends. My favorite thing about this greenhouse is that it’s sturdy, good quality, and nice inside. It was an easy buying process, it does take a while to set up and install but good product when it’s done.
Planta Greenhouses is dedicated to deliver your order promptly, so you can begin using your greenhouse products right away. Because greenhouses are packaged in large boxes, they have unique shipping requirements, including:
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450. Deliveries to remote areas may cost extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We will make every effort to ship your order in the fastest possible manner, and by the mode of transportation that you specify; however, in the event of no specific instructions, we will use our judgment and ship the best, fastest and most economical way. We are not responsible for delayed delivery due to conditions beyond our control.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed the next business day.
The package for Sungrow 32 10' × 32' × 8 ' consists of the following boxes:
|L, (in)||W, (in)||H, (in)||Weight,(lbs)||Quantity|
|Planta Base 1||62||11||3||46||1|
|Planta Base 2||50||15||3||73||1|
|Planta Base 3||40||5||3||44||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate base||83||44||3||40||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate Extension||83||44||2||20||4|
Yes! All of our Sungrow models come with manual doors and a manual window above the door on both ends of the greenhouse.
For our Sungrow models, the door opening width is 800mm or 31.5".
There are several different types of greenhouse bases, information, and pictures posted by our customers on our Customer Stories page and our Planta Facebook page. Additionally, you can learn more about "Types of Greenhouse Bases - With Pros & Cons of Each" on our blog.
Unfortunately, we do not have any lean-to greenhouses available at this time.
All of our products come pre-packaged by the manufacturer and can only be customized in length (6.5' extension). However, the height of the greenhouse can also be increased if placed on a base (up to 5ft above the ground)
We use 6mm heavy-duty, double-walled polycarbonate panels with a UV-protected outside layer for our Residential Greenhouses.
The greenhouse frame is made out of heavy-duty galvanized steel.
Roof Ventilation Windows
It is strongly recommended to go with an even amount of roof ventilation windows. This is so you can place at least one on either side of the greenhouse. The amount of windows required depends on the greenhouse size, the climate you are in, and the types of plants that will be grown inside the greenhouse.
Our Automatic Ventilation Windows do not require any batteries or electricity. A heat-activated mechanism will open/close the window once a certain temperature is reached.
The opening temperature is between 17 °C and 25°C (62.6°F to 77°F), while the maximum opening is at 30 °C (86°F).
Roof ventilation windows work as an add-on and can be installed only once the greenhouse installation is complete. Windows can be added later as well.
The Sungrow models can hold snow load weight of up to 6ft of fresh snow (75 psf or 360 kg / m2) on top of the greenhouse.
The wind resistance is 100km/h (65 mp/h).
On our YouTube channel, you'll find step-by-step installation guide videos to help ease the installation process.
Absolutely! The polycarbonate is very easy to work with, and the galvanized steel frame is strong enough to support any additional accessories.