Every greenhouse kit comes with optional legs that can be dug directly into the ground. The amount of legs included depends on the greenhouse size.
Approx Size: 10' × 26' × 7'
Bring the tropical heat of the Caribbean to your own backyard in the middle of winter. Enjoy your own micro-climate where you can grow sweet new fruits and flavorful vegetables beyond the limitations of the weather outdoors — a space where you can harvest, snack, or sit and feel wonderful among your plants.
Strong and spacious: long-lasting construction, weather-resistant materials, and roomy design.
- Wind resistant up to 65 mph for those living in gusty climates.
- Comes with two doors (one at each end).
- Withstands a snow load of up to 3 feet (32 psf)
- Made with a heavy-duty galvanized pipe frame and 6 mm double-wall polycarbonate panels.
- Arched shape - so the wind, snow, and hail just slide off the sides.
- Extendable beyond 100ft - so you can expand your greenhouse when you're ready.
- Maintenance-free means you have more time to focus on your garden.
- We offer a 5-year warranty because our greenhouse is heavy-duty and long-lasting.
- Access to our closed Facebook group to connect with and learn from other greenhouse owners.
The Sigma 26 was designed with a focus on spaciousness and stability. This greenhouse is perfect for 3 or 4 seasons of growing, allowing you to harvest fresh fruits and vegetables well into the colder months. Our Sigma greenhouses are built to last, featuring a rounded design and creative construction that brings heavy-duty greenhouse engineering into your own backyard.
Exact size: 118.1 x 83.9 x 315.79 inches
The end-to-end airflow, spacious size, and high 7ft roof height make this a comfortable place to garden throughout the day.
The greenhouse comes with:
- two doors
- two manual windows
- the option to install multiple windows.
The galvanized pipe frame is both rust-resistant and durable. In addition, the construction can withstand moderate to extreme weather conditions, ensuring your garden will stay safe and flourish throughout the seasons.
- KMKevin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation ArizonaRated 5 stars7 months agoThe stability of the greenhouse is really good even in the wind
We installed our greenhouse in 2021 and right now we are starting the new garden for 2022, so we’re growing seeds and other plans that can’t handle the cold. I believe it will add to the times we can grow. With the heater we bought with the greenhouse we should be able to grow year round. The stability of the greenhouse is really good even in the wind. And we had snow just this week (February) and it is holding up perfectly.
My buying experience from Planta was good. It was challenging but rewarding to work through the instructions and also follow online video instructions for putting the greenhouse together. I’d recommend using both the paper manuals and online step by step videos when putting it together. If possible, have more than one person to construct the greenhouse. I was able to do it by myself but I’m sure it took quite a bit longer.
- HHolcombVerified BuyerI recommend this productLocation KansasRated 5 stars8 months agoIt is standing up to our harsh Kansas weather very well!
I installed planta greenhouse in 2021 & I grow houseplants, tomatoes, and peppers. I will also be starting seeds. With a greenhouse, I will be able to start veggies early and keep growing some all year round. What I love most about my greenhouse is that it is always a sunny, warm place to hang out. I can have more outdoor plants without having to let them freeze or find a place in the house for them during the winter. This green house is very durable. It has already held up to our 80 mph winds in Kansas.
I am so happy to report it is standing up to our harsh Kansas weather very well!!
- PWPaul W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation South CarolinaRated 5 stars8 months agoGood engineering and design
I installed my Planta Greenhouse from Dec 2021 to Jan 2022 and I grow seedlings and flowers. The greenhouse helped to get planting started earlier and end later in the seasons.
My experience buying from Planta was very good, no issues. The greenhouse itself has good engineering and design.
To someone considering buying a Planta Greenhouse, I would say – Planta has the best selection. Get your land level as soon as you can before starting and take your time putting it together.
- COColt O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation SaskatchewanRated 5 stars9 months agoIt helped keep plants safe in our heavy winds
We installed our Planta Greenhouse in 2021. I have been growing tomatoes, lettuce, gourds, pumpkins, and papaya. So far, it extended our growing season and helped keep plants safe in our heavy winds.
Our experience buying from Planta was easy, if anything was wrong or missing the customer service team looked after this right away.
To someone considering buying a Planta Greenhouse, I would say – Go bigger at the beginning. It’s much easier than expanding. The greenhouse was easy to build once you understood the instructions. Lastly, I recommend the windows that open with temperatures for sure.
- CColinVerified BuyerI recommend this productLocation British ColumbiaRated 5 stars9 months agoYou’ll be more than satisfied
We installed our Planta Greenhouse in 2021 and we grow everything. It changed our growing season because we can now grow April 1st to November 1st vs May 1st to Oct 1st. The best thing about our greenhouse has been how well-built it was made.
Our experience buying from Planta was easy and the people were helpful and very professional. To someone considering buying a Planta Greenhouse, we would say, “You’ll be more than satisfied.”
Planta Greenhouses is dedicated to deliver your order promptly, so you can begin using your greenhouse products right away. Because greenhouses are packaged in large boxes, they have unique shipping requirements, including:
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450. Deliveries to remote areas may cost extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We will make every effort to ship your order in the fastest possible manner, and by the mode of transportation that you specify; however, in the event of no specific instructions, we will use our judgment and ship the best, fastest and most economical way. We are not responsible for delayed delivery due to conditions beyond our control.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed the next business day.
The package for Sigma 26 10' × 26' × 7 ' consists of the following boxes:
|L, (in)||W, (in)||H, (in)||Weight, (lbs)||Quantity|
|Sigma Base 1||80||9||4||90||1|
|Sigma Base 2||77||23||3||92||1|
|Sigma Polycarbonate Base||83||44||3||55||1|
|Sigma Polycarbonate Extension||83||44||2||20||3|
Yes! All of our Sungrow models come with manual doors and a manual window above the door on both ends of the greenhouse.
For our Sungrow models, the door opening width is 800mm or 31.5".
There are several different types of greenhouse bases, information, and pictures posted by our customers on our Customer Stories page and our Planta Facebook page. Additionally, you can learn more about "Types of Greenhouse Bases - With Pros & Cons of Each" on our blog.
Unfortunately, we do not have any lean-to greenhouses available at this time.
All of our products come pre-packaged by the manufacturer and can only be customized in length (6.5' extension). However, the height of the greenhouse can also be increased if placed on a base (up to 5ft above the ground)
We use 6mm heavy-duty, double-walled polycarbonate panels with a UV-protected outside layer for our Residential Greenhouses.
The greenhouse frame is made out of heavy-duty galvanized steel.
Roof Ventilation Windows
It is strongly recommended to go with an even amount of roof ventilation windows. This is so you can place at least one on either side of the greenhouse. The amount of windows required depends on the greenhouse size, the climate you are in, and the types of plants that will be grown inside the greenhouse.
Our Automatic Ventilation Windows do not require any batteries or electricity. A heat-activated mechanism will open/close the window once a certain temperature is reached.
The opening temperature is between 17 °C and 25°C (62.6°F to 77°F), while the maximum opening is at 30 °C (86°F).
Roof ventilation windows work as an add-on and can be installed only once the greenhouse installation is complete. Windows can be added later as well.
Sigma models can hold a snow load weight of 32 psf (160 kg / m2) or 3ft of fresh snow on top of the greenhouse. The wind resistance is 65 mp/h (100km/h).
Post Purchase Sigma
On our YouTube channel, you'll find step-by-step installation guide videos to help ease the installation process.
Absolutely! The polycarbonate is very easy to work with, and the galvanized steel frame is strong enough to support any additional accessories.