Our greenhouse shade cloths are made with high-density polyethylene. This material is strong, flexible, and lightweight while being highly resistant to tears and fraying.
50% Shade Cloth
50% Shade Cloth
Keep your greenhouse cool, and your plants shaded on sweltering summer days. The heavy-duty materials and innovative design will keep your garden protected for years to come.
- Made from high-density polyethylene, providing 50% UV-ray protection.
- Designed with a tough knitted lockstitch to resist rips, fraying, unravelling, and wear and tear.
- Highly resistant to chemicals, sprays, and detergents, making it a durable and long-lasting shade solution.
- Flexible, lightweight material and easy to install.
- Open lockstitch design helps to reduce heat build-up, lowering your greenhouse temperature year-round.
The Planta Greenhouse 50% Shade Cloth is the perfect accessory to keep your greenhouse garden cool and shaded throughout the sunny summer months. Designed to be flexible and lightweight, you can easily install the cloth by attaching it to your greenhouse roof or hanging it directly over your garden beds.
This quality shade cloth is made from high-density water-permeable polyethylene that resists UV rays as well as garden chemicals, sprays, and even detergent. In addition, the woven open lockstitch design lowers wind speed and heat accumulation in the greenhouse, reducing soil moisture loss and keeping your plants healthy and happy.
Tough materials and creative engineering mean this shade cloth will resist wear and tear while maintaining constant shade levels throughout its lifespan. The strength and durability of this product make it a smart, long-term choice for passionate greenhouse gardeners.
- Size: 1m x 5m (3.3' x 16.6') (width & length)
- Colour: Black
- Material: Polyethylene
- Lifespan: UV-resistant up to 8 years.
Planta Greenhouses is dedicated to deliver your order promptly, so you can begin using your greenhouse products right away. Because greenhouses are packaged in large boxes, they have unique shipping requirements, including:
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450. Deliveries to remote areas may cost extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We will make every effort to ship your order in the fastest possible manner, and by the mode of transportation that you specify; however, in the event of no specific instructions, we will use our judgment and ship the best, fastest and most economical way. We are not responsible for delayed delivery due to conditions beyond our control.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed the next business day.
Our shade cloths are 50%, offering the perfect amount of shade and protection for growing vegetables and flowers.
There are several straightforward ways to install a shade cloth on your greenhouse. We suggest attaching it outside on the roof or hanging it inside over specific garden beds that require extra shade.
Our shade cloths are currently available in black.
The shade cloth is highly durable and long-lasting. It will offer effective shade and UV protection for up to 8 years.